Re: tape,vintage delays plugins for mac midi controllable

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Louie Angulo
<louie.angulo@googlemail.com> wrote:
> wow very impressive effects im just trying them out,and classy looking
> to say the least!
> thanx a lot Per and all of you,they are all very cool gotta love this

IMHO the Native Bundle from SoundToys is the way to go if you want to
"roll your own Eventide" by software plugins on a computer. I've
actually grown more fond of using EchoBoy as reverb rather than
dedicated reverb algorithms. I just love that shimmering tape delay
cloud that slowly tilts over... Always keeping it pre looper for
"freeze verb" by an expression pedal assigned to its Feedack, Wet/Dry
Mix and Output Level parameters (each parameter locally scaled for
optimally musical soundscape morphing)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com internet music hub