Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Sound Retainer

That's an incredibly useful effect! I've been doing it in software for
a couple of years pre looper. Sometimes I do more freezing than
looping. I use both an expression pedal and a stomp switch (like this
box has) as my playing interface. The expression pedal kind of covers
the "fast" and "slow" modes. I tried but did not succeed building also
a "latch mode" by using envelop follow processing on the input.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com