Re: Looper developer looking for opinions on some interface questions

Got it!

So, there's a panel at the bottom of Loopy's interface which currently
displays a visualisation of the audio going through the system.

I'll add a 'ruler' along the bottom that corresponds to the master loop,
with ticks for each loop endpoint.  If you set the BPM first, the default
is 1 bar, at however many beats per bar you specify. If you record a loop
first, it's the length of the first loop.

Then, you can pinch with two fingers to change the length, to multiples or
fractions of that initial length - pinch inwards to make the master loop
shorter, outwards to make it longer (I'm thinking of having an option
that's on by default, to limit to powers of two for beginner users).

Or, drag a track onto the panel, and it will take its length from that
track.

Then, event quantisation takes place with respect to that master length.

So, if you start with an initial loop of 1 beat, you can then quickly
pinch out the master loop to be 4 times that.

What d'you think?