Re: (OT) More on Radiohead

HOOK IT UP!

Really interesting thoughts, Mark. I would like to strive to be more knowledgable about the musical trends of the world instead of being stuck in my US perspective. I'm just thinking out loud but is there some easy way to see the musical trends from county to country? A Billboard type site of the globe?

-Todd Matthews