Re: (OT) More on Radiohead

I am sure that some of you may be familiar with classical pianist,
Christopher O'Riley.

For Radiohead fans and non-fans alike, I cannot recomment his solo piano
interpretations of Radiohead music enough.

"Hold Me To This - Christopher O'Riley Plays Radiohead" . . . and . . .
"True Love Waits - O'Riley Plays Radiohead"

These 2 CD are neither erzats, pastel muzak renditions, nor are they
smarmy new-age (a al George Winston) pap.

O'riley, as a highly respected classical pianist, arranger, and
conductor, has made the unthinkable . . . a serious attempt to get
inside the music and really, faithfully, bring out the beauty that's
there in Radiohead's music.

I was shocked by the recordings when I first heard them - absolutely
stunned by the beauty of it.

And, when I hear RH now, I listen to them with an entirely new set of
ears.

If you are so inclined, give O'Riley's rearrangements a listen.