Re: ADK Pro Audio PC VS MacBook Pro

On Feb 24, 2011, at 9:06 AM, "Per Boysen" <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:

> For a pro user the highest priority might not be to get the most
> powerful machine but rather the most stable one that may be replaced
> with minimal down-time of shit hits the fan (and it will, sooner or
> later if working fulltime with the gear).

Thanks Per, I think I am just gonna build a Mad Max kind of PC in rack
mountable one space computer case, speaking of less down time, then I have
huge options for getting back up and running, any office syore or staples
or best buy I can replace any piece in it in five minutes, unlike the pile
of laptops in my office corner, none working or worth fixing.

Andy o