Re: ot - Monolith - guitar driven synth

Gareth,

Count me in...I'd be happy to do some serious beta work for you with
it...and yes, I'm a Mac user so VST or AU makes me a happy camper. (We
only have one PC that's still a PC and my wife uses it for some
specialized quilting software...the other two PCs are little Dell MINI
netbooks that are happy little "Hackintoshes" running bidule and my
plug-ins!)

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin