Re: New controllers

Ha! You know thats weird micheal, I SWAPPED my air synth with an Air
FX a few years ago, and I LOVE it... but yesterday I missed my
AirSynth so much I wrote the guy to see if I could buy it back!!!
Why OH Why did Alesis never expand on those things? Like Midi
controller one, or a sampler one.. have you ever seen and hacking or
bending pages about them, cos Ive searched and searched... could be
that its just one big chip inside and nothing to fiddle with, but
still I would reallyt like to change the casing to something a bit...
er... slimmer..
Im so glad to see that there is always one near Enos hand recently...
I wonder which patch he uses?

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com