Re: OT: New Radiohead- what do you think?

Matt,

Listening now - downloaded it last evening, but couldn't listen then.

So far, it is pleasant enough . . . but nothing especially ground-
breaking.

I really enjoy RH, and bought everything from "OK Computer" onward.

I'll post when I've heard the rest and can simmer in thought for an
opinion for a while.

I'd especially like to listen with headphones (since there are no
liner notes or lyrics with an MP3 download).

Onward and upward.

TRK