Re: Audio to midi

Widi works great in Ableton and RAX ....

On Feb 18, 2011, at 12:54 PM, FRO DIDDLY wrote:

Howdy everyone!
Im curious if anyone has had any luck with a real time audio to midi plugin.
I'm using bidule. The only one I've found so far is called widi, but I can't seem to get it recognized in bidule, anyone else tried this one?. I'm using mac 10.5.
Any help is much appreciated.... essentially I want to use my electric kalimba to play synth/string/drum sounds