Re: Looping as a cure for insomnia

Brandon?

:-)

2011/2/17 ^|>^m <will.it.go.round@gmail.com>
very post rock.  My overall impression is: it's cool.  My fiancee said "Is that Brandon?" I said "no, it's some guy from the list" she said "it's good"  Listened to parts of the video, so I'm just giving you my very first impressions.  I like the feel.  Thoughtful and interesting.

Thanks for sharing.  Love to hear people on this list.

Adam

--
Petri Lahtinen
http://www.petrilahtinen.com