Re: Total Improv

Howdy,

 My friend and I did it from 11-87 to sometime in 2003. We used Alesis
MMT8 with drum machines, synths, guitar, etc. Playing a loop with the
Alesis, turning tracks on and off, switching patterns, vocals etc, all on
the fly. We were known as EXP/EFX. You might find some of it on the net.
It's out there somewhere. Of course, most of it is under my bed. On audio
cassettes.
Rig