Re: Looping as a cure for insomnia

Petri I like your video and performance a lot.  Particularly the main piece of the front, nice feel and voice delivery plus the illustration by your colleague is quite nice.  Too the scene in the video of him walking to the door in the church like space is right out of the final episode of 'Lost'.  Good effort.

Jim