dead EDP....WAS Booster Echoplex New Video

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:51 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:

>> This is how I do it today, (unfortunately mine slightly overlap) but
>> the point was to do both EDPs at once.
>
> you mean the equivalent of using this?
>
> http://www.midisolutions.com/prodrte.htm
>

> andy

no im not using a box, just the classic offset technique.. I have EDP
1 set to Source # 36 and EDP 2 set to Source # 0. Therefore When I hit
record on EDP 1 I accidentally do a AL (realign) on EDP 2... no
biggie...

but... hold this thought...
huh...
The second EDP has NOW just crashed and wont restart...
1 minute later...
its dead actually... shit...
Just the last 2 days its being acting weird actually.. crashing  or
putting ups some junk on the display... it never really liked brother
synch.. I would have to start it and start it over and over.. but
usually it would boot eventually, and then stary OK.. but now there
not even power...

OK.. first things first... look for fuses...

BUGGER

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com