Re: Booster Echoplex New Video

I think the man to ask this is Andy Butler
I dont know if i was doing something wrong but I recently tried
controlling 2 EDPs with the fcb1010,setting the second EDP to a
different source nr. and sending CC comands instead of notes to it.
I should also mention that i had them brother synced.
It was reacting weird,i would send a record command and it would
reset,it also would not respond to resetting the loop when i pressed
the record function for a few seconds.
This is why i got the PMC10 recently, i hope that works,AFAIK the
PMC10 can set note commands on different channels per patch and not
just globally like the FCB1010
we will see...
Luis