Re: Booster Echoplex New Video

mark francombe wrote:
> Hmm thats right... theres that setting NOT... If I swapped one of my
> EDPS over to using CC´s.. THEN it would work right?
>
> What are the dissadvantages of using CC´s on an EDP Andy? Cos I too,
> have heard that Notes is better..

Well, my old fcb1010 has gone to a "much better place" so I can't
be 100% reliable on this, but here it is anyway:-

It's to do with how the fcb1010 is limited in sending CC,
otherwise the EDP works the same for both, with
CC value 0 being exact equivalent of Note-Off

The fcb1010 can't do momentary with CC.
no SUS functions.
You'd have to program *both* of the  fcb CCs
in order to access any of the shortpress functions
(Like Record ).
the second with value 0,

Then to get the longpress functions you could just program
a single CC.

You wouldn't be able to use the same switch for
both Record and reset, for example.

If you can live with having less functions easily available on one
of the EDPs it might work for you.

Controlling 2 EDP independently with an fcb is best
done by changing the
Source#
param on one the edps.
and maybe the