Re: Why does mainstream seem more like , downstream these days?

Things are getting a bit better in the UK - there is the Classic Rock Prog mag - it really supports progressive instrumental artists and its in most news agents and has 22K readers - there has never really been the chance to reach this audience before. There are a few niche "prog" venues and support slots with acts are becoming more readily available - although this is a recent development. I have no idea what progressive really is but its a good thing and I never though I'd see it happen :)

I think its cause a niche audience has grown online perhaps.

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com