RE: Soft Step real feedback please

> And  the complaints about its small size also run contrary to a general
trend I see here and elsewhere that everyone wants lighter, smaller , more
powerfull controller
options. I can't get the image out of my head of Will Ferrel as Mugato in
the movie Zoolander, pulling out his teeny tiny cell phone to talk  on

here's a video where I played the tiny buttons of a Nanokontrol with my
toes
(because I couldn't get my ancient PCM10 to run on this day)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4NCdAT7Ecs
of course I had to look on the floor all the time. <sigh>

-Michael