Then there was another oral looper that used like five mics(for show) he had a few glitches and wasnt the greatest but he did make world finals.

Remember this contest sponsored by boss for rc50 users only.

Andy o

On Feb 11, 2011, at 9:52 AM, "Paul Richards" <paulrichard_rocks@yahoo.com> wrote:

Check out "Schlmo's" video. I don't know....the jugglers on the old Ed Sullivan Show and Senor Wences were interesting too. For a minute or so.

http://www.bossloop.com/

--- On Thu, 2/10/11, Scott Hansen <evanpeewee@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Scott Hansen <evanpeewee@gmail.com>
Subject: What is the absolutely smallest drum-machine EVER!
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 2:02 PM

mark-
as for your midi request, i have no idea. a world i don't to this day understand.

for small, cheap-
adrenalinns-i had a II, & thought the drum machine was awesome in it (favored dance/groove stuff), & it's smallish, i almost think about getting 1 again just for the drum machine
zoom g2 / digitech rp150 small table top multi-effects have limited drum machines in them. they're ok, these usually can be gotten cheap.

i would guess your best bet would be one of the
boss units or
alessis unit

as for the m-audio black box-i had one, briefly a few yrs ago, good sounds, again, cool drum machine in it, but i didn't think it was too "smallish" it is table top, but it's
quite thick (i thought). feel wise it seems to remind me a bit of size of line 6 pod bean thing (maybe ht/width smaller, but depth-much thicker than pod)-i guess you can judge
if that seems too big for you.

(ps-i don't think the above things i mentioned will fill your midi option)

i just did an ebay search for "drum machine" pop in cheapest, seemed to be a bunch of funky things that come up, good luck if descriptions give you all the data you need about it.
happy search!
s---
www.myspace.com/scotthansen

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.