Re: Soft Step real feedback please

Dear all, thanks for the revealing comments. Larson, i like the cut of
your gib!!!, no coyness or sugar coating from you!, Its funny, in
spite of the lack of ringing endorsments I still see the SS as a
controller I could use. Its really interesting to me as well that the
complaints about its lack of tactile feel or an audible  click to let
you know a preset is engaged run contrary to many people harping about
the need for dead quite switching. And  the complaints about its small
size also run contrary to a general trend I see here and elsewhere
that everyone wants lighter, smaller , more powerfull controller
options. I can't get the image out of my head of Will Ferrel as Mugato
in the movie Zoolander, pulling out his teeny tiny cell phone to talk
on. I really do see the issue of the SS's size and profile as being a
major one for some. I also think that mounting it securely to an
angled surface would go along way to making the back row more
accessable.  As for the lack of an audible click, as long as its doing
its job that would be something I think I could get used to. This all
being said, I love my Gordius LG, best midi controller I've ever
owned. I'm actually looking at an SS for the purpous of having an
expanded switching system of upwards of 22 presets available with out
shifting banks.
Bill