Re: What is the absolutely smallest drum-machine EVER!

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 1:32 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wro

> that works,
> the LG can follow midi clock and *not* pass it to the outputs

Funnily, I was just reading about that in the LG2 manual. Check out
this quote from page 90! Seems to be what Mark needs:

"Another closely related message type is the “SyncedDelay”. Its
functionalitly is identical: insert a delay at any place in the MIDI
stream. Only important difference is that the SyncedDelay length is
expressed in terms of a MIDI Clock: you can define a delay ranging
from 1 to 127 “16th notes”, a 16th note being 6 MIDI clocks. This
means that the delay is synchronized with a MIDI clock signal. This
clock can be fed into the LG through its MIDI IN port(s), or it can be
generated by the LG itself, using its metronome or taptempo
functionality. Actually, when using the internal MIDI clock, it is not
necessary to really activate transmission of MIDI clock messages (see
chapter 17.10.1). Activating the metronome or taptempo function itself
is sufficient."

Per