OT: Software/Tools used by Legendary Pink Dots

As much of a fan of Legendary Pink Dots and individual solo projects of the various members as I am, I find it extremely difficult to get specific information about their gear, software applications, etc. especially in the studio setting. Raymond Steeg has at least revealed some of what he does post and live. I am most likely looking in all the wrong places. Most of what I find are Edward Ka-Spel's cryptic and enjoyable explanations of things :)

Does anyone have a lead on what types of hardware/software synths Ka-Spel is using on the new album? The track: God and Machines, for example..... wow.
--
Clint E. Allen
* Technology Consultant