Re: cables

I've recently learned to roll my own and it wasn't that hard to get the
hang of it. Now from that little time investment I can make really high
quality cables to custom length and plugs. It's probably by far the most
expensive option because you need a soldering station, handful of tools
and a couple vises to hold the cables..... but this way I can only blame
myself, and go back to the garage if I'm not happy with it :)

-Todd Matthews