Re: SoftStep vs 1010

Well, I'll throw another midi controller into the mix. I traded my
FCB1010 for an IK StealthPedal, Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch and an
M-Audio expression pedal. With this setup you are limited to 2 buttons
and two expression pedals. It's also significantly more expensive,
almost triple the price of the Behringer when you add it all up.
Still, it packs up small and the software to program the midi setup is
much, much easier than the FCB1010 and very flexible. It's USB so
unlike the FCB1010 you don't need a midi interface.I definitely
recommend it to those that are patience challenged and can live with
two buttons.

---
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com