Re: Radiohead Live Loopin' on Double Bass

I really enjoyed this, Todd.  Your instrument sounds *very nice*  Great time to listen to this soothing music for me... just spend an hour trying to get stand alone mode working on my SoftStep to no avail.  You're running the pedal in stand alone, right?

I'm on a mac using 10.5.8.  Every time I hit the download button the program throws an exception.  I posted it on the KMI forum.

Keep up the good work!

Adam