Re: request for the list. a free reverb vst for mac?

Yes, I think it's good for long reverb. To be specific it gives me a
vibe of some guitar sounds of Abercombie's or (real piano) reverb on a
Steve Lacey soprano solo album I once heard. Typically I set it for a
long reverb but with dark tone and at a low volume level. The kind of
musical reverb that you never actually hear in the mix but that ruins
the music if suddenly muted. I was astonished how nice this freebie
sounded, but you got to trust your ears ;-)  Good for live work
because of the low CPU load.

(Another good reverb I use live is Breeze from 2C-Audio. But this is
not shared for free. Not as good as Aether, from the same dev's, and
different than PSP Pianoverb. You can't really compare Pianoverb and
Breeze/Aether because they sound so different. Pianoverb has its sound
and if you like that it "is good")

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se