Re: Mobius Script help please?

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 12:07 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On the Gordius LG2 I assign different Expression Pedals to the
switches of a bank.

Does this mean that for each bank you can assign different CC´s for the pedals to send out? I see, Im too stuck in FCB methodology, well I guess I have to be.. But heres a specific question.

Can a Mobius script cancel the default mapping of the pedal momentarily, and reinstate it after... um.. after... er.. well I se the problem.. youd have to have 2 switches, thing on... thing off... right? Could this be a way round the scripts that go global? A Start crazy panning pedal and a stop crazy panning pedal...

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com