Re: Being one

That should be the goal, no matter what the psychiatrists say ;-D

-Petri

2011/2/2 Andy Owens <andy@1800dialword.com>

Ok ya’ll not trying to get wiggy here, but I am recovering from shoulder surgery and been spending a lot of time on my rig, and was just wondering…..

Do ya’ll ever feel like you are kind of becoming one with your rig, like it starts to become just one big instrument, no matter how many axes or buttons or knobs or whatever you got, does it sometimes feel like its just a natural extension of your creative output, like you are becoming one with the machine?

Andy o

--
Petri Lahtinen
http://www.petrilahtinen.com