Re: VERY OT: A humble request about Dropbox.

Hey Thanks, can you open more than one acoount with different email address?

From: mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Tue, February 1, 2011 5:59:22 PM
Subject: Re: VERY OT: A humble request about Dropbox.

Thanks to everyone who did this! I jumped from 2.5 to 4.5 jiggerdoodles of space in one day.. thats fab!

For those that asked, they know the referall is from me because the link you clicked is a unique, generated link that THEY know is a link that I generated and distributed. The link contains both the URL of the sign-up page AND my username. When YOU sign-up they can extract this info from the URL and send me 250 mbs of space...

And now you have all got 2 gbs of space to play with, its great! For collaborative long distance projects its amazing. None of this versioning problems... and realtime back-up. Plus you can chuck a bunch of photos into a folder, send people the URL of the folder, and they see a nice menu! I really should work for them!

Thanks again!

Mark