FS: Monome, Nice Semi Hollow- gtr, DUAL VCO module,Trigger/Midiinterface, etc

Sold some stuff. Some buyers never showed. Posting again :)

Pics UP at: http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

1. GORGEOUS Ibanez AS73T blue semi Hollow with Tremolo and HS case -
Asking $450 ONO.  Set neck with classic yet modern tremelo. Plays like
butter and perfect for pretty much any style music. Even sounds good
unplugged. You MUST see the pics of this to appreciate.

Single owner (me!) and still the only guitar I have ever bought new. This
is a GORGEOUS blue with fancy cream binding and pearloid inlay throughout.
Near mint condition (see pics) with beautiful wood and polished chrome
hardware. NO nicks or marks and case is original Ibanez form fitting
hardshell with thick blue felt and gold latches.

2. Monome 40h  - $350.00

8X8 PC or Mac USB interface synth/sampler/controller.  All sorts of free
software running under MAX/MSP (free runtime available).  All LEDs
(GREEN!), interface, etc work (I was running it on a Windows XP laptop.)

3. Some Synthesizer MODULEs:

A. Blue Lantern DIY dual VCO with a 17 freakin' in/outs. - $150

Weird clear plexi-glass dual VCO with multiple waveform outs, CV ins,
TWELVE (12!) knobs, three switches, and cool ass PCB with legending.

Handmade by Blue Lantern (see his stuff on eb*y). No idea what he was
going for in the shape as it's a bit of an odd duck in size (5.25" x
5.75")
but integrates GREAT sonically and CVwise in any 1/8" modular setup.
Currently has MOTM/Blacet Style PS adapter.

B. FRAC Blacet 2510 Noise/Improbability Drive - $175 -  factory (blacet4)
assembled.  great noise source *and* S/H unit.

C. Frac 1/8" to Banana patch panel.   $50 - Perfect little 2U unit with
ground and heavy duty 1/4" output Cables wired for hooking up to a mixer
directly.

4. Roland PM-16 trigger to Midi interface  - $35

Versatile old school trigger in (from any pad, piezo element, etc) to midi
note out.  16 mono channels with hardware trim pots, working pads built in
as well, etc. Includes original manual but PS (tested with PS) not
included.  This has (among other things) dynamic pitch, a feature not
found on most older or newer instruments. Perfect for the experimenter or
those on a budget.

5. DAED Feedback Synth - $200 (sale price Mention this post)
Last of the initial handmade batch. Awesome little noisemeister with
banana patching, two vcos, sub, filter, and cool ass Atari 1 of 1 design.

Other stuff up on the page including vintage pedals, circuit bent gunk and
more: http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

I think prices are reasonable but if you're buying more than one thing or
making this easier on me with a pickup, etc I'll listen to serious offers.

TERMS:  Pickup in Phila Pa or buyer pays shipping. I accept Paypal
personal payment (or add 4% for fees)  and USPS MO.

References out the wazoo. Bleep out!

--
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com

      Music and More at the Mothership:
    Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com