Re: NAMM News: iZotope Stutter Edit - anyone seen this?

I just downloaded the trial, it's unlimited for 10 days. It took a couple attempts to get the routing working in ableton, but the help file is good. Very cool, and very different from glitch. Thanks for the heads up on this, it's going to take some time to get my head around it.