Re: OT: Building a Midi Breakout Box

Ricky, I am very interested in this: Heres my requirements.. can you fullfill them?

I want a GK IN, and 2X GK OUT sockets, I want to be able to run both my GR30 AND WP20 at the same time, currently its a choice. THEN I want seperate outs for each string. Although to be honest, Im like Per here.. REALLY I want a 2 way split. I want the E and A string to be one output and the D GB and high E to be another.

I simply want a different pitch shift and diferent distortion on the bottom 2 strings. I did this once before with a band I had called God dot com, (simply by screwing old split bass pickups and making different outputs.) and it was BIG BIG BIG.. I dont use that guitar anymore as I am strictly on my Baritone these days, and forever I think.

mark