Re: Antwerp Loopfest March 5, 2011

?In 2012 I'd love to take part if possible from your end, Sjaak...

-----Original Message-----
From: Sjaak Overgaauw
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 12:18 PM
To: LD
Subject: Re: Antwerp Loopfest March 5, 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 4:19 AM, Kris Hartung <krispenhartung@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Did I miss this thread?  Sjaak, are you having another looping festival
>in
> Belgium?

Hi Kris,
Yep, I organize a loopfest every year. It all started in 2009, this is
the 3rd one in a row. The formula differs from Y2K btw. It's much
smaller, with the focus on ambient related music, 6 artists max. It's
not an LD party only; for example, both Theo Travis and Aidan Baker
are professional musicians who use loopers but I doubt if they know
about the  LD community at all ;-) Theo has played on studio albums of
artists such as David Sylvian, Robert Fripp, Porcupine Tree etc so I'm
very happy he's playing in Antwerp this year.
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/