Re: LoopGrass

I will probably be im SD the first week of April, let me know if your playing somewhere, I always have mando and or geetar if I am out on business.

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!

On Jan 24, 2011, at 7:07 PM, Gary Lehmann <gnarlyheman@gmail.com> wrote:

It wasn't me, but I am doing that.
I'm using an RC-20 and a Digitech Jamman--I brought my EDP in to the gig this week, but it's more setup than I want to do for the money I'm making 8(
I'm in San Diego 8)