Re: Re: Singing and Looping was OT: Double Bass Looping of LedZeppelin

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Rainer Straschill wrote:
> In addition to being a feedback eliminator, these things (at least
> those Behringer feedback things I know) can also work as parametric
> EQs - which gives you (dependant on the exact model) 12 to 24 stereo
> parametric EQs with a bandwidth down to 1/60 of an octave. And you can
> control them via MIDI.
>
> So, in combination with e.g. a computer or a hardware sequencer (to
> control the thing via MIDI), you got yourself a really powerful filter
> bank.
>
> (This has actually been on the list of things to do with my Behringer
> UltraCurve, which also offers this functionality, but which I had
> gotten and used for live sound applications exclusively and now
> somewhat retired).
>
>          Rainer
Wow, Rainer,   I never thought of that................a rhythymic filter
bank.   I actually have a very hip
Gig FX Chopper pedal which sends Midi commands with it's square or sine
wave tremelo or stereo panning
functionality.  I"ve got to go try this out.    Also, Hans Lindauer's
brilliant 'Missing Link" (OSC - Midi wireless converter)
might be used to send a iPhone App sequencer to it, as well.   Cool!
Thanks a lot, buddy!

rick walker