Re: rhythm sequencers software

Louie Angulo schrieb:
> what im very interested in also is how reliable is Mobius slaving
> Ableton synced with something like LoopBE as Rainer mentioned.

Different to Per's experiences here (could you describe them a little,
Per? Your description was very root-cause-based, but didn't actually
describe in which situations a problem arises), I cannot remember any
problems syncing Live to something or having something synced to Live.

That being said, I didn't do the specific setup of Live synced to Möbius
very often - An Ambient Manifold, however, did use that most of the
time, and for one week of daily performances without any problems.
Also contrary to Per's experience, I did quite often sync Live to a
MC505 in the past, and didn't encounter problems, either - this included
generous amounts of the IR-sensor-controlled slowdown effect.

             Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs