Re: OT: Double Bass Looping of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir (Mainstage+Mobius+Softstep)

Thanks Luis! Sure, I'm happy to answer any questions. We can discuss on
list. Although anything I have done I have learned from reading all of
Per's invaluable posts:) It helped to limit myself to only logic lugs in
Mainstage, keep things simple. Any of my patches only consist of an EQ and
one other logic plug. One patch for just reverb, one for delay, one for
just a compressor for when I'm plucking versus bowing. Also the latest
updates to OSX 10.6.5, which had mainstage improvements, and the latest
mobius version is great.

-Todd Matthews