Re: OT: Double Bass Looping of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir (Mainstage+Mobius+Softstep)

awesome Todd!!!
here is another devoted Led Zeppelin fan,this is the band that has
ever since i first hear them opened my musical journey
i sill love them.
I was asking recently if mainstage users here suffered from latency
and CPU load,you seem to be doing ok.
I wanted to try this same config,ive never used mobius as a
plugin,would it be ok to contact you off list for you to help me
configure it this way?
or onlist uf loopers dont mind here;-)
thanx
Luis