Re: MUSIC & TECHNOLOGY (Was Re: stereo)

Nicely put Ted. I'm with you, I couldn't have said it better. I'd just
add with looping, you really want to make that note count, because you
are going to keep hearing it for a while. Maybe with looping, there is
less instrumental technique but more listening and judgment?

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com