Re: Introductin & naive questions

> Things that can't: everything which doesn't offer multiple loops
>obviously,
> Electrix Repeater.

well, the repeater doesn't do multiple loops in the EDP or mobius
sense of the term, but it does have four tracks per loop, which you
can treat as for loops of the same length (just mute and un-mute to
cue a 'loop').  There's also ways of copying a loop to the memory card
and creating a new loop, then cuing that old loop (haven't played with
that much, but I seem to recall it's possible?).  You just need a
fancy midi controller to make everything happen right.

Sylvain