glitchy

To glitch or not to glitch that is the question, My  brand new stutter
bomb arrived from loopmaster today and I must say I am really
dissapointed. Like  the dual momentary  switch I bought from
loopmaster a few months back , the switches on this pedal,  though
momentary, have the feel and the audible click of a standard latching
switch... Not unlike the TC G switch I bought a few years ago as well.
Whats up with that? Not only does this stutter bomb have an audible
click it also has an audible crackle as well which is noticeable when
looping , particularly clean tones. Its a simple passive switch in a
tiny metal chassis and perhaps it has a static charge issue, but this
is one instance when I wish I had read reviews first, $30 I may not
get back.  Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb I'll go back to using my old korg
tuner with a boss fs-u switch connected to the mute jack for stu-u-
uttt-tt-ter--ing.
Bill