Re: OT? Driving a VG unit and guitar synth

Another option I've discovered (someone here pointed me to this a
while ago I think)

http://billbax.110mb.com/

Anyone have an experience with these (horrible website btw).

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos