Electrix Repeater for sale

Hi all... long time lurker here. I think I originally subscribed to LD in
1997. I forget when exactly but it was shortly after LD was created. I
feel like I know a lot of you even if I haven't posted to the list in a
very long time.

It is time for me to sell some gear. I'm not getting out of looping
entirely... just regrouping financially and musically after a long hiatus.

I bought an Electrix Repeater when it first came out. It had the first OS
version with midi sync problems, which I discovered immediately. I was
dependent on syncing to midi, so I put it back in the box and stuck with
my EDPs while I waited for a bug fix. Fast forward to last fall. I got the
Electric Repeater out of storage, opened it for the first time in almost
10 years, upgraded it to the latest OS (2.4 aka 2.1.04), and posted it on
ebay.

The link to the auction is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250758944540

It is in great condition. I only had it out of the box briefly in 2001 and
recently when I upgraded it. The only way you'd find a nicer one is NOS in
a warehouse somewhere. The bottom sticker does have a mysterious mark or
scratch - not sure where that came from because I'm very meticulous about
caring for my equipment, especially when it has only been out of the box
for such a short time. I can't find a mark anywhere else. It has been in
an indoor, temperature-controlled storage building ever since. It has
never been gigged and always kept in a smoke-free environment.

If you need to contact me, the best way is probably through ebay. Mention
LD if you do. (Email to this account is filtered and digested on my end.)

Thanks,
Jason