Re: Re: NAMM News: iZotope Stutter Edit - anyone seen this?

Very cool Tony... only shipping to US..!!!! Oh well you lost a sale right there!

Mark

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Toby G <carpet8@mac.com> wrote:
I've developed an auto glitch pedal, it uses two separate timing cycles to make semi-chaotic slicing and has an extra button to manually add to the chaos.  I just started selling them.  It's a different animal from the Walker pedal and anything else out there really.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230568227767

toby

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Walker" <looppool@cruzio.com>
To: "Dustbunnies" <mech@m3ch.net>
Cc: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: Re: NAMM News: iZotope Stutter Edit - anyone seen this?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Dustbunnies wrote:
Closest thing in a stompbox, I think, is The Squarewave Parade's Teaspoon.

        http://www.thesquarewaveparade.com/teaspoon.html

Also, the Teaspoon CAS (http://www.thesquarewaveparade.com/teaspoonCAS.html
) and Teaspoon Slight (
http://www.thesquarewaveparade.com/teaspoonSLIGHT.html  ).
They don't seem to be available any more but pretty cool for a stomp box.

There's also my own Walker Manual Glitch Pedal but it is a manual stutterer
and fairly primitive by contrast (although it has many other really hip features)
and I'm a fair aways from production on it (if it ever gets that far).

rick walker

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com