Re: LP2 Video demo with Rick

That vid doesnt play iphone for some reason fyi.

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!

On Jan 18, 2011, at 9:57 PM, "Rick Walker" <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:

Thanks, Jim,  I made a mistake in programming before I demonstrated
the Q Slice features so it took me a dozen foot presses before I figured out
what mistake I'd made (just due to not knowing the unit intimately yet).
I'm gonna ask Barry if he'll edit that because it's NOT representative
of the time it takes to program the unit in real time.
Other than that I feel pretty good about it.

yours,   Rick