Re: Re: Worth getting iPod touch for Live Looping only?

Sean thanks, that's pretty neat.  As I have an iTOuch at present I'm rather interested in exploring that option.  Forgive me here but are you the Sean I met at Y2K this past fall? If not sorry to confuse and thanks for the lead here, hey it is you just recognized your fts email!