Re: Worth getting iPod touch for Live Looping only?

Well, after NAMM I will have to say I am very interested in getting ipad
or two too play with, if for nothing else as a midi control surface and
for the omnisphere synth. Really cool piece of gear.

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!