Re: another audio example of mobius scripts in use

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Simeon Harris
<simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
> i managed to make the switch without adding anything on the floor

Lovely to free up floor space like that! With the West African electro
dance band I play EWI with I don't have any control surfaces at all -
no fiddling by hands nor feet needed. But the sound patches I play are
full of "action commands" on note numbers outside the tonally sounding
note range. That's neat :-)  Possible because the instrument sends
MIDI when played.

I did experiment with audio input level being read by an Envelope
Follower function (Bidule) to instantly adjust certain processing to
follow my guitar attack. It worked pretty well. Typically cool for
feedback control in loopers, delays and reverbs. And for filter cutoff
("auto-chuck-a-wha")

Per