To all those going to NAMM

Have a great show.  I don't go anymore, did for several years.  It's a neat high and I'm sure will be amazing with the new things there.  Very cool you are playing at the Hilton Zoe, kudos and likewise to Rick and Bill and anyone else doing performances there.

Jim

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com