Re: Re: should musicians have a second job?

Rick despite my own spin I do applaud those you find a way.  As I stated I do know it does not come without trades and I think the biggest for those in the States is the choice of whether not to have healthcare or not as you have done.  I briefly did that for a few years in my 20's and I think it's a tragedy that our country does not have a better solution.  These days with a family, a type 1 diabetic daughter, healthcare is imperative.  Realizing though everyone's journey is different cool you have as I'e known since I met you in 07, pulled it off in your 'own way'.